The iPhone is a device that is used by many people all around the world. It can be used for many purposes and it is also very popular to use for personal and business use. The phone has a lot of benefits and people are very happy with its features. However, this device also has one drawback, which is that it can be hacked easily. To avoid this problem, there are some steps that need to be taken by the user so they can protect their iPhone from hackers.
- The first thing you should do is update your iPhone software as soon as Apple releases a new version. This will fix any security loopholes that might exist in the current version of iOS and make it harder for hackers to get into your phone. Secondly, make sure that you have a strong password on your phone and use Touch ID if possible. Third, don’t jailbreak or root your iPhone because this will open up more doors for hackers to break into. Finally, don’t download apps from untrusted sources or sites because they could contain malware that could
- Make sure you have a strong password on your phone.
- Do not click on links in emails or texts that seem suspicious.
- Never download any apps that are not from the Apple Store. This way, you won’t have to worry about downloading a virus-laden app that could be used for hacking purposes.
- Enable two-step verification on all of your accounts so that you can verify your identity with an additional security code before logging in, or even better with biometrics like Touch ID or Face ID on the iPhone X/XS series. It’s especially important if you have sensitive accounts like banking or healthcare because it will require a hacker to have access to both your phone and your password in order to access these types of accounts
- Change your passwords every month, and make sure to use a different password for each account. Hackers often try the same passwords over and over again in order to see if they work.
Turning off location services on social media apps, especially if you don’t want people knowing where you are at any given time.
These are the steps that you can use to secure your iPhone form cybercriminals. For more interesting articles subscribe us.