Anonymous is an international group of people who want equal rights for everyone. Read this…
May 16, 2020 By Anonymous Hackers
Hacker is a person who uses his cybersecurity skills to infiltrate any system. If you want to become a hacker, you have to think like hackers. Like how to do that thing in a different way that others can’t do it. In cybersecurity are three types of hackers.
1. Black Hat Hackers:- Black hat hackers are those who involved in all kinds of online illegal work. They do hack such as website cracking, credit or debit card hack, un-authorized system hack, etc.
2. White Hat Hackers:- This category for those hackers who works for the organization. These people don’t do hacking. That does not mean they won’t be able to do that thing. Yes, they can do this, but after the system administrator’s permission. The Internet is a safe place due to these hackers. Most of the white hat hackers also work for government agencies to catch black hat hackers.
3. Grey Hat Hackers:- This is the category of those hackers who are between black and white hat hackers. They do mix works like sometimes legal or sometimes illegal.
Now it’s your choice what do you want to be. You can decide your path by your own choice. Now we are going to discuss various aspects that are very useful to become any kind of hackers. You can follow these steps to become a perfect hacker.
Education Qualification for Hackers
There is no certain education qualification is necessary to become a hacker. But if you want to know computer networks in deep you need to understand computer fundamentals first. To understand computer fundamental you can start your education with computer science engineering. This study will create a solid base for you. If your base is strong you don’t face any kind of difficulties in the future.
Which operating System Do Hackers Use?
Think like a hacker. Most of the time you have seen that hackers using systems that are covered with the green font and black terminals. Yes, we are discussing the Linux operating system. If you are a Windows user you must change your operating system. Because Windows is a GUI based OS. So there will be lots of chances that your operating system should be hacked by hackers. Windows OS could be hack easily as compare to Linux. Because of most of the windows tasks performed by a simple click. Also, most of the 90% sever on this globe runs on Linux OS. That’s why we suggest Linux over windows OS. You must have to learn all commands related to the Linux operating system like how to control all Linux tasks with your command terminals.
Now come to the next point which Linux version do hackers use?. If you want to know our opinion about this we suggest Kali Linux to everyone. It comes with the inbuilt hacking tools like aircrack-ng, airmon-ng, Hydra & more. All tools present in the Kali Linux especially designed to perform the task which is related to the security of the network. If you want to do network stress testing this thing is the best option for you.
Which Programming Languages are Used by Hackers?
There are different opinions of everyone about hacking language. We suggest you start with Python, SQL, Java Scripts. Linux commands are written in Python language. It’s compulsory that you must be aware of Python. Next is SQL means Structure query language. This language is used to communicate with every single database present on the internet. You must have full knowledge of SQL like how it stores data in the database.
Which Certifications are Necessary to Become Hackers?
There is no certification required to become a hacker. You can do R&D on Google there are lots of things are available that you can learn and become a hacker. But if you want to take your carrier to the next level, if you want to works for the organization. Certification plays the most important role in this part. Below are the certifications that are very important for cyber security professionals.
1. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
2. CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional )
3. CEH(Certified Ethical Hacker) (From EC Council)
4. CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional)
5. GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification )
8. CYSA (Cyber Security Analyst Certification)
9. CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
10. TIA Security Plus (CompTIA Security+)
11. CPT (Certified Penetration Testers)
These are various types of hacking courses or you can call cybersecurity courses that are specially designed for the network professionals, hackers, penetration testers. You can choose one of these and starts your career in cybersecurity.
Conclusion: These are the steps that you can follow to become a hacker. There is no shortcut. You must have to follow all of these steps.