If you’re a Mac user, you know that there are countless apps available to help you stay organized, focused, and productive. With so many options to choose from, it can be tough to know which ones are truly worth your time and money. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best Mac apps for productivity.
These tools are all designed to help you get more done in less time, so you can focus on the things that matter most to you.
1. Alfred: Alfred is a powerful app launcher and productivity tool that helps you get things done faster on your Mac. With Alfred, you can search for and launch apps, access your contacts, perform calculations, and much more, all from a simple search bar. Alfred also includes a clipboard manager, which allows you to easily access and paste text and images that you’ve copied in the past.
2. Evernote: Evernote is a note-taking and organization app that helps you stay on top of all your important tasks and ideas. With Evernote, you can create notebooks for different projects, add tags to organize your notes, and even clip web pages and images to save for later. Evernote also includes a powerful search function, so you can easily find what you’re looking for, no matter how many notes you have.
3. 1Password: 1Password is a password manager that helps you keep all your login information secure and organized. With 1Password, you only have to remember one master password to access all your other passwords and login information. The app also includes a password generator, so you can create strong, unique passwords for all your accounts.
4. Things: Things is a task management app that helps you keep track of your to-do list and stay organized. With Things, you can create projects and break them down into smaller tasks, set due dates and reminders, and even delegate tasks to others. Things also includes a calendar view, so you can see all your tasks and appointments in one place.
5. HazeOver: HazeOver is a Mac app that helps you focus by dimming the windows that are in the background and highlighting the one you’re currently working on. This can be especially helpful if you tend to get distracted by multiple tabs or apps open at once. HazeOver is easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific needs.
6. Grammarly: Grammarly is a writing enhancement tool that helps you improve your grammar, spelling, and writing style. Whether you’re writing an email, a report, or a social media post, Grammarly can help you communicate more effectively and with confidence. The app includes a browser extension, so you can use it on any website, as well as a desktop app for Mac.
7. Zoom: Zoom is a video conferencing app that makes it easy to connect with others remotely. Whether you’re working from home, traveling, or just need to connect with a colleague or client, Zoom has you covered. The app includes features like screen sharing, virtual backgrounds, and the ability to record meetings, making it a powerful productivity tool for teams.
8. Airmail: Airmail is a powerful email app that helps you stay organized and on top of your inbox. With Airmail, you can create custom folders and filters to keep your emails organized, set reminders for important messages, and even snooze emails to deal with later. Airmail also integrates with a variety of other apps, like Evernote and Trello, so you can stay connected to all your tasks and projects in one place.